I asked a couple of friends to tell me their favorite RPG class, and three of their favorite colors(wich is was going to use as a limited palette for their respective characters).
Quite a nice party we got right here. working with such tones was hard as fuck though.
metal gear rising is out on pc today, go play it or whatever
holy fucking SHIT.
I just had to start 2014 with a Pyro. I JUST HAD TO OH GOD.
(cries painfully in a corner but enjoys the pleasure anyways)
And here’s a Super Rad Secret Santa gift I did for Reo at Pixelation.
Needless to say, he’s the coolest brobot a man could ask for.
(Should I make more of those?)
FELIZ NAVIDAD etc etc etc etc.
Frosty Village from Diddy Kong Racing. Act surprised
Teaching @Tropicata how to pyro.
She gets a crit every single time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Ban all lolischop forever. NERF NOW.
Pixelart Art Raffle time!
Last two raffles went well, so why not do a third? This time in green~ Removed the “follow” rule because half the rebloggers didn’t do that, making picking winners a nightmare. That being said, I do appreciate every follower I get <3
Some additional rules:
1. no nudity/offensive stuff will get made, so don’t even try.
2. If you suggest something stupid like a giant t-rex, I’m gonna make it chibi and tiny. So don’t suggest intentionally awful things to draw.
3. Please don’t reblog more than once, thank you.
With that said, winners will be randomly selected. Hope you guys enjoy this
I dont really want this, but i’m pretty sure someone else does.
DONT ASK ME WHY, I WAS JUST… ugh.. i just did it. Most of these are based of from both Makani/ChemicalAlia. (My fav genderbends are still Sniper and Spy).
Original set can be found Here
(and yeah, extra pyros for the fetish that lies in the whole fandom who cant pick their favorite)
YOOOO Another interview with Horii and Okunari now about 3D SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/03/emulating-megadrive-3ds-isnt-easy-enter-3d-sonic-hedgehog
- To figure out how to implement Spin Dashing in Sonic 1, they got the original source code from Sonic Jam. But they couldn’t see where the code was, so they asked Takashi Iizuka, current producer of Sonic at Sega, if they could contact the original development team members and ask them how they did it. Turned out it was Yuji Naka himself who programmed it in, so they emailed him over at Prope and he gave them some hot protips on how to implement it.
- Also, instead of just making a hack of Sonic to make it 3d, M2 decided to make a fictional improved Mega Drive architecture that they could theoretically make more roms for and just pop in and it’d work like a regular console. HENCEFORTH DUBBED THE GIGA DRIVE
BEHOLD THE GIGA DRIVE’S HOLY SPECS:GigaDrive (aka Super MegaDrive) Specs, Draft v1.0.
In a fictional version of the early 1990s where 3D TVs have proliferated, M2 has finalized the specs for an imaginary 3D TV-compatible SEGA game console, the GigaDrive. The 3D MegaDrive, which will subsequently be released by SEGA, will conform to these imaginary hardware specs. While highly unlikely to ever see the light of day, in the off chance that it does, M2 has taken careful consideration to ensure backwards compatibility with MegaDrive cartridges. In this era, once 3D MegaDrive titles popped up, a fair selection of games were released for the GigaDrive.
Hey you!! Why not give SEGA’s new imaginary console a test drive with 3D Sonic?
* Please note the specs below are in draft form. There will be changes in subsequent revisions.
■ The GigaDrive supports backward compatibility with MegaDrive games (Unmodified MDROMs will run normally without modification)
・Expanded VDP register for controlling expanded functionality included
・Expanded VRAM included
・Four extra background layers included
・Z-values can be set for each extra background or raster line
・Every sprite has a Z-value setting.
・VDP and Expanded VDP registers are memory-mapped and accessible
・VRAM and Expanded VRAM are memory-mapped and accessible
* Memory Map
* $c00000 r/w VDP DATA
* $c00002 r/w VDP DATA
* $c00004 r/w VDP STATUS(read)/CTRL(write)
* $c00006 r/w VDP STATUS(read)/CTRL(write)
* $c00100-$c0012f -/w VDP REGS(write only)
* $c00130-$c0015f -/w EXT VDP REGS(write only)
* $c00200-$c0024f r/w VSRAM
* $c00300-$c0030f r/w DIPSW
* $d00000-$d0ffff r/w 64KB VRAM
* $d10000-$d1ffff r/w 64KB EXT VRAM
――Detailed I/O Map spec omitted――
ALL HAIL THE GIGA DRIVE
Speaking of the 3d Sega Remaster Series, 3d Space Harrier and 3d Super Hang-on are the most amazing games to play on the 3ds. I’ve never thought having gyro controls or stereoscopic 3d would do so much to classic games but they really take the experience to the next level. I play 3d Super Hang-on at least an hour a day now and the feeling of speed, gripping the turbo as your motorcycle’s engine keeps revving higher and higher pitch while slowly losing your grip in the turns as the scenery blows by, is absolutely amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with a 3ds - no, these games should come DEFAULT with the 3ds.
the best use of nintendo’s modern technology has been found through sega porting their decades-old games to it. it is poetic, a moral victory
also seriously, buy the sega 3d classics if you have a 3ds, i only have space harrier so far, and it is a better than perfect port of one of the best games ever made. and galaxy force 2 is gonna be out in a couple of weeks. i think seeing that game in 3d made might all my blood explode or something :O
How sega did what Nintendon’t, Gaiden.
So I was working on stuff then suddenly deviated into this. When I was about to make the MVM tank I realised i had already burned two hours of work into it.
thank god MVM is still fun as hell after that last update.
I think i’ve earned the right to claim the best Zombie costume of this Hallowen.
All credit to teh respective photographers.